Wednesday, April 21, 2010

shut them up

OK a bit off topic but it is my blog and I will do what I want on it. Shut up those babies at church. I was at a typical 11 o'clock mass on Sunday at Nativity when this chaos took place. How can I listen to the wonderful words of God coming out of Father's mouth if there is a deadly squeal coming out of the monstrous sound bomb sitting next to me? Maybe my 18 years of going to Nativity every Sunday has misled me, but I'm pretty sure there is a cry room for those demons that are called children by their embarrassed parents. I know this is not the work of the Devil because even he wouldn't be able to stand this abomination. People should not have to leave mass cursing God for such a horrible thing in this world. Mass is supposed to be a place to find peace with thy fellow neighbor rather than to find a to creatively shut up an annoying instrument of earaches. I leave you all with this advice, muzzles do not necessarily have to be used on dogs alone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... this random/ a little off topic rant just made my day! Little bratty children who have parents that choose not to discipline them during mass really bother me!...but anyway just thought I'd let you know how amazing this was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..this post caught me a little off guard. I was reading about soccer and then I'm listening to Matt Jennings complain about babies in church? I actually like that you did this. Even though it feel completely misplaced in your blog, other people get to see how whiney and complainy you can really be. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete